Thursday, March 1, 2007

Taxes

H & R Block got $131 this morning from me for filing my taxes. My dad paid $87 just like everyone else. They made me file as married/filing separately. Grrr...I also had to call to Finland, well have my brother call to FI, so I could get the hubby's SSN. I think it is crap myself having to pay so much esp. when I don't make very much. Sad to say but last year with the 2 jobs I work I made right under $7000 for the year. Yup! That is all. It is a wonder I ever have any money. Uncle Sam finds everyway possible to take it from me!

2 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I am married filing separately. I have done it for a bit over 8 years now. I know for some reason I end up paying more--WHAT A PAIN.
I don't work outside of the house either.

FluteLoop said...

It is a pain! I am looking forward to being able to file jointly from now on. The hubby doesn't even have to pay to have his taxes done there. So that is something to look forward to while I'm abroad as well.