Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Feeling ever so slightly better...

I always cheer up when new things come in the mail. The UPS man made my day yesterday and today. Yesterday I got the toasting glasses and serving set that I ordered, and the personalizations were right! Today I got my bridesmaid gifts and they are simply adorable. I would post a picture, but Chloe can do that after the wedding! :-) I spoke to the hubby a little bit this morning and he made me feel better too. Gotta love him. I am also going to a sorority meeting tonight. Being alum I haven't been to one in awhile. One of the pledges wrote me and volunteered to come pick me up and take me with her since she doesn't live to far away. So of course I said I would go! It'll be fun! What a nice day this is turning out to be!!

No comments: