Friday, February 16, 2007

Feeling the Burn!

Thought it would be smart to push myself a little more yesterday in my workout routine, though today I am thinking that I might have been wrong. I normally work on my legs for about 30 minutes every other day. Yesterday I decided, hey why not work for an hour, and I did this all as a standing legs workout. Today my legs are screaming at me for what I put them through yesterday, although I am sure they will be thanking me later (I hope!) as I am sure that I will eventually see some fabulous results (fingers crossed)! Needless to say the legs are getting the day off, but the abs and arms definitely are not! Ha, it is a wonder my body doesn't retaliate! Actually, they aren't really feeling all that bad. They could feel much worse, and I do think that I am now going to stick with an hours worth of standing legs workout. I think I am going to shorten my leg lift workout on the machine though. Compromise just a bit. I mean, what good is it going to do me to stay in shape if I kill myself with the workouts!

No comments: