Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Passport Photos

Yikes! I got new passport pictures made yesterday, and at the same time I had the pictures made to go on my residency application and they are horrible! I look high in them! Not only that but 4 little pictures cost me $21!! The last time I had them made the people gave me an entire sheet of pictures and I only paid $7! I felt robbed, but at least the deed is finally done. My next stop is the passport office to fill out the application (which will probably be more expensive now as well!)! Grrr! That being said, at least I am making some headway. Now I just need to ride all over creation and start changing my name on everything...1st stop...Social Security office. I do not want to go! Lines there are worse than the DMV! Good luck me!!! I'm going to need it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Who are you going dress shopping with? So exciting!

Kimba said...

LOVE the name of your blog!

Unknown said...

HEY, It's KIMBA checking out Stacy's blog!! Stacy, I love Kimba - i've never met her, but she's fab.