Friday, February 9, 2007

I lost it!

I thought that I would be posting a recipe on here, but somehow I managed to lose the book that it was in. Of course that isn't really all that surprising if you know me! On a bright and happy note though, I received my monogram cards from Miss Chloe yesterday. So something is going my way!! Also got my new passport application sent off...hopefully that'll be back soon. Now if only I could find that book! That recipe (which is way yummy) will make its way to my page!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU COMMENT ON OTHER PEOPLES BLOGS AND NOT MINE??????? That's it, I'm no longer being your bridesmaid!!!!

How are you my sweetpea? Any luck finding a dress?

Did you get the notecards yet?

C xx

Chloe said...

Am i stupid or what? Your post clearly says you got the notecards!!

DUH