Thursday, February 22, 2007

All Smiles!

I feel so in demand around here. I went to the central office and changed my name and everything there earlier and decided to stop by my Dad's g/fs office while I was there. She is the director of Federal Programs (amongst other things). Anyway, one of the elementary schools has a More at Four teacher who will be taking a 6 week maternity leave soon. I have subbed for her in the past and may get the job, unless a retired More at Four teacher who is sort of interested wants it. The principal at the school told Dad's g/f that she loved me and that I did a great job the last several times I was there. So that is a possibility. When I left the CO I went to the high school because from past experience I know that they are always needing subs. Mrs. J almost leapt over her desk when I walked into her office. She was so happy to see me and I start back tomorrow. I'm going to go see her after school tomorrow and see if she has anything for me for next week (which I'm sure she will, she always does!). It feels so good to be wanted. I knew my teaching license would come in handy, even if I am not teaching fulltime at present! I'm lovin it!

No comments: