Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Flowers...Check!

I am happy to announce that my flowers have been taken care of and that that is one less thing I have to worry about now! It's just splendid! I also found out that the girl who is doing them, Amy, has a younger sister that I went to school with, so I do know more of her family then I thought I did. Small world! Now I just have to get that pesky caterer (sp?) taken care of this afternoon on the way home from work, then I'll spend some quality time chatting with the hubby. I'm sure I have a big cheesy grin on my face right now! I hope to know something about Tuxes this weekend and I'm making a trip to Seagrove (and Asheboro) with my Dad! That means the groomsman gifts will be handled this weekend and I can just relax after that.

I will also be joining the church that I have gone to for pretty much my entire life (with the exception of 3 years) this weekend. Everyone has always just assumed I was a member, but I am not. So that will be taken care of. My grandparents and Dad are members and tons of other family members are as well, so why not me?!? :-) Got a busy but fun weekend ahead of me. Now if only I can just make it through the week!!

2 comments:

Cloggsy said...

That reminds me....Joe and I are down for easter and wondered if you wanted us to help you pick out the tuxes? Joey can order and pay for his when he' down if that'll be easier for you. Also, I'll bring the invites down with me. So lets meet up, maybe Monday???

FluteLoop said...

Sounds like a plan to me! Can't wait to see you and Joe. I miss you both like crazy!!