Monday, March 12, 2007

What a day...

Got up 15 minutes late this morning, but still managed to take my time and get ready for work. I was actually early! Got to the school, took all the chairs off the tables, and prepared for my car riders to arrive. I found out really quick that something cosmic happened over the weekend because the four year olds that walked into the classroom this morning had lost their little minds! They drove Mrs. C and I looney all day long. I even made a little sign out of stickers that said, "Mrs. Stacy is going loco", and ended up doing it upside down on the paper! Mrs. C decided that she needed a sign as well...her's needed to say, "I Quit". She is so funny. I am enjoying working with her. At lunch today I even had to keep one of my kiddies awake. He falls asleep every day! I even went so far as to pull his chair away from the table so it would force him to sit up and not lay his head on the table, but the boy slept sitting up!!! I was so glad when naptime rolled around. I didn't want to wake the 'angels' up for a snack! I somehow managed to make it through the day, so score 1 pt. for me!!!

No comments: