Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Looking forward to a pleasant evening!

Tonight I am meeting with Ms. Amy to discuss the flowers for my wedding. I am really psyched about it! I know they are going to be just perfect because I have seen her work before in Chloe's wedding. The flowers were just darling! Thus I have one less thing to stress about.

My best friend also phoned this morning to let me know that she is 4 weeks pregnant, so I am going to be an Aunt as well. WooHoo! I guess I'll have to send her size 4 dress back and get her a size 6 for the wedding. :-) Lol, I wish my dress were a size 4, but the wedding dresses run large. Still, how exciting! She has been trying to get pregnant for a while now. Her and her husband have been married for a little over 2 years and just moved into a larger house, so it all just works out perfectly.

I am also going to pay my caterer tonight on the way to the flower meeting. Wow, everything is just coming together nicely now. Even after working with these little monsters all day I am in a good mood. No complaints coming from my way today!!

No comments: