Thursday, March 15, 2007

What is wrong with America??

I tuned into American Idol last night to see Sanjaya voted off, and was pleased to see him in the bottom three because that is where he belonged. He is always pitchy and doesn't project (which I am grateful for)! Sometimes I believe he is completely tone deaf. His runs do not cover up his horrible tonality. And he chases notes! It is not good to be at this level of a competition and be a note chaser! My choir and rehearsal stratedgies professor would have a heart-a-stroke! With that said I am looking forward to seeing him sent home next week so that the competition can begin and the circus can stop! I enjoyed watching Diana Ross perform too. Yeah she is older and doesn't quite have the voice she used to, but she is a true performer. She most definitely can still work a crowd. I'm looking forward to next week!!! :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

As a fellow musician, I too have been STUNNED to see Sanjaya carried over from week to week. Last night, I was sure he would be the one to be booted. Alas, it was not to be. I hold little hope for next week...

Cloggsy said...

DONT GET ME STARTED ON FREAKIN SANJAYA!!!!

FluteLoop said...

It has to be friends and family, or the home town calling in numerous times in order for him to still be there. I really don't think he'll last much longer though (knock on wood)!

Cloggsy said...

Or I could be totally racist as I am meant to be because I called him a crap singer, and say that the entire Indian race is voting for him.

FluteLoop said...

Hmm...well anything is possible I suppose!!