Sunday, March 11, 2007

Dress!

I got my dress, I got my dress! Sadly I cannot post a picture of it because the hubby reads my blog. I will post some wedding pics after the big day though, so it's all good. It was fun trying all the different dresses on. I enjoyed that part of my day. I am just glad it is over and I have the dress. I go for my final fitting in April and luckily that is an annual leave day so I don't have work! :-)

On a totally different note, I did not want to get up this morning. Spring 'arriving' three weeks early has thrown me off. I don't know about anyone else but I enjoyed my extra hour of sleep, and giving it up was sad! Oh well, I don't have a way of getting it back so looks like I'll be going to bed earlier! :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on finding the dress! Having worked with many brides (and gotten married myself!), I know this is one of the most stressful parts of wedding planning. On an aside, were you in Chicagoland this weekend? :) Someone drove by me with a license plate that said "LILJA"!

FluteLoop said...

Finding a dress was not only stressful, but exhausting as well!Nope, I wasn't anywhere but home this weeken, but that is an awesome license plate. I might have to look into getting me one!

Kimba said...

Congrats, can't wait to see pix, darn soon to be hubby reading your blog! :)

I agree with this spring early stuff, I was up at 5am and then at 7am i couldn't not move my head!

Cloggsy said...

Oh Kimba, her dress is sooo cute. It has pink in it, so really, it's the best dress ever!!

FluteLoop said...

Isn't it though? :-)