Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I need HELP!

I have come to the conclusion that all of the crunches and reverse isometrics in the world are not doing me any good whatsoever. About the only thing that is getting into shape on this body of mine are my buns, and I'm not even working on them. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to get my abs looking ship shape I will gladly try anything. I am not liking this pouchy belly that seems to be appearing out of nowhere! I mean I exercise everyday for at least 45 minutes. I should be seeing signs of something other than weight gain right? AARGH! I don't overeat by any means, so I don't know what has gone wrong or where! I need results (good results) in a bad way!

2 comments:

Cloggsy said...

Stop stressing and it'll come off. AND YOU KNOW I'M WATCHING YOU RIGHT - no silliness!

FluteLoop said...

I'm doing my best and exercising like there is no tomorrow!