Saturday, March 3, 2007

Jewerly Party

After today I am really looking forward to tomorrow. Today consisted of me babysitting some high school students who thought that I was "one of them". I hate to break it to them, but I am most certainly not "one of them." After I left the one school I scurried over to the elementary school I am going to be working at for the next 6 weeks. I spoke with Mrs. W about what to expect with the 4 year olds that I am going to be working with. They have so many rules they have to follow! She was really great about simplifying things though, so I won't have to worry about doing everything that she does now. I am actually looking forward to that challenge now! So I didn't get home until 4:30! I had time to scarf down a slice of pizza before I had to make the weekly run to the grocery store for my Grandmother. Once I finally made it out of the store and got home and put things up for her, I practically ran out here to Dad's for computer time. I was in such a huge hurry, and when I tried to open the door I found it locked. Grr...So I had to go hunt down some keys for the house (yeah good luck with that one!). Found some keys and ran back to the house, and just as I am getting to the door my Dad drives up! Anyway...moving on...

Tomorrow is going to be such a fun day! I get to go visit my best friend who is having a jewelry party. I don't plan to buy anything, but I am going to go visit and take her the cd with my wedding music on it. It'll be so good to get away and see people I haven't seen in a while. I'll also get to listen to the radio. Silly as that may sound I love to listen to the radio and the only time I get to is when I'm taking a trip somewhere. :-) Hurray for roadtrips!

No comments: