Wednesday, March 7, 2007

More at Four!

Somewhere down the line someone decided that it would be a good idea to put 4 yr. olds in school. Today I started my More at 4 gig! They are extremely cute, adorable, you name it! They also have more energy than I do, and I don't want to hear the words 'Ms. Stacy' ever again, lol. I do enjoy working with them though, and have that to look forward to for the next two months. Tomorrow is Grandparent's day for Pre-K and K at school and I have that to look forward to. We're also going to be eating Pig Slop since we are reading 'The Three Little Pigs' this week. Pig Slop consists of chocolate pudding, gummy worms, and M&Ms. It is been hilarious threatening the kids about taking it away too. Mrs. Crump and I have been having to do this all day. Everytime one of us turns around we hear the other saying, "You better lay down and take your nap or you won't be getting any pig slop," "stop rough housing or you don't get pig slop." What a horrible sounding threat, but these little tikes really want that pig slop! We also got a new little girl today who does not speak English! So we were running back and forth to the internet playing with an online Spanish Dictionary trying to figure out ways to communicate with her. It is interesting to say the least!

I am feeling better today as well. I was so worried that I wouldn't feel like going in to work today, but I am so glad that I was able to. I am still a little tired from my 24 hr. bug, but other than that I am back to my old self! Mrs. Happy-go-Lucky! I don't think my hubby is back up to par yet though. He has had a fever the past few days and has just been BLAH according to what he says. Too bad I'm not there to take care of him, sniffle!

And I am excited about my picture consultation tomorrow. I can't wait to get the guy booked and have that out of the way! Exciting exciting!

No comments: