Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another week...

Tomorrow will begin week four of my Finnish classes, and I must say that as much as I like the class and the people in it, I really don't feel like going back. Of course I will though. I am just so exhausted from it. Finnish is really very difficult to learn, and I knew this going into the course. My head feels like it is about to explode. Of course I have learned a thing or two in the class, so it isn't all bad. Unlike most other languages, I don't have anything to compare it to except for Hungarian and Estonian, and they are really nothing at all like Finnish. It really is a language all to itself. So tomorrow morning I am just going to suck it up and go try to enjoy myself in class. *sigh* The things I do for my husband. I cleaned the apartment from top to bottom this weekend, and got into every nook and cranny, so I will only have minor stuff to do during the week. That thought makes me feel much better. Now I am off to study some more, I have a quiz tomorrow! :-)

No comments: