Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Missed the Bus

I missed my bus today. It wasn't my fault though. I went out the stop about 5 minutes before the bus was suppose to come, and I waited. This was an early day for me so I had to be at the stop to catch the 7:13 bus. I saw my bus coming and stuck out my card and reflector to flag it down, I even began hopping a little bit and waving my hand when I realized that it wasn't slowing down. The driver just looked right at me and kept on driving. I was pissed. Since I had missed that bus, or rather the bus missed me, I had to wait for the 7:31 bus. That bus was 5 minutes late. Now my bus trip takes 30-35 minutes and then I have a 10 minute walk ahead of me, unless I am able to catch bus 69. Today I was not able to wait for the second bus because it would have made me even more late for class. I had to be there at 8:15. To top things off traffic was a nightmare. My bus didn't even make it to the final destination stop until 8:09. So I got to my class 5 minutes late. Lucky for me the door was propped open.

Update: I just felt like saying that even though my morning started off poorly, I actually had a nice day. My husband met me at the door when I got back from my class, and was just so sweet. I love his days off!

No comments: