Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tough Class!

Today my class was really difficult. Why do there need to be so many different ways to say/ask the same thing?!? I will be so glad when Friday rolls around. Tomorrow is a media tech day, so I have to wake up at 5:45. I am just not a morning person, Tuesdays and Thursdays are hard to get up for. I am just thankful that class lets out at 12:45. In other news, I got a new pair of scales today. I've been needing a pair for a while. It tells you your weight in kg, pounds, and stones. It also does other fancy things, but I haven't time to figure those out at the moment. Maybe I will do that later. Anyway, I had two 10 euro gift cards to use, so those plus my discount card left me owing 5,40 out of pocket. Not too shabby! I also got a personalized travel card today. I am excited about that. So now I just put 44 euros a month on the card and travel all of the public transportation (bus, tram, subway, etc.) I want. This is a good thing since I have to take the bus to and from my classes. I travel for about 35 minutes and then walk for 10. I suppose overall I have had a productive day. I even have a pork roast in the oven that I need to go check on. Supper is going to be yummy!!!

No comments: