Saturday, September 6, 2008

Give me back my bus stop!

For about two weeks now the city has been doing work right outside of our apartment. Our internet and hot water have been iffy. Sometimes the internet works and sometimes it stops right in the middle of trying to pay bills. Nice. They say that there was some sort of leak at our building, and they dug up a block and a half of the road trying to fix it. When I took a look outside yesterday, it looked like they were finally trying to wrap up this work they're doing. My husband and I will both be glad when they are done.


This is actually right beside the door to the apt. They have finally taken down the cones and tape from around it. It is just a huge, deep rectangle cut out of the ground that extends to the road.


Soon I will have the bus stop back!




All of the big machinery is gone. It was a such an eye sore. Everyday for two weeks that was all you could see when you stepped outside. It ought to be much easier for the cars and buses to get down the road now.

No comments: