Thursday, October 2, 2008

Slacker

When it comes to blogging I haven't been doing a very good job lately. I have just been on Finnish overload!!! My class is so intense and moves so quickly that all I do is come home, fix food, study, try to spend some time with my husband, and sleep! Tomorrow will be one month since I started my classes, but it feels like it has been so much longer than that. I have a 1 1/2 inch, 3 ring binder that is already half filled with handouts from my class. I am not even halfway through the first course yet!! Tomorrow we even have a drama class. I am not sure what to expect. This will be a new thing. I hope it isn't difficult!!! I also have my first test coming up next Friday. I am a bit nervous about it. I want to do good so badly! I am proud of myself though. I have learned a lot more then I thought I would. And my husband is proud of me, and that just makes it all worth it. It is not a good excuse for being a bad blogger though. I promise I will try to update more often!

No comments: