Saturday, October 11, 2008

What a week!!!

This week has been hectic! At least it has felt that way. It was actually pretty easy to tell you the truth, but with all of the studying I have been doing, it feels like it has been non-stop! You see I had my very first test on Friday. I am pleased to say that I passed it, I just don't know how well I passed it. I can only think of a few things that I know I missed. So needless to say, I am quite pleased with myself. Anyway, before my test I had a reading day. A reading day is when you get to stay home and study. How cool is that? And in high school you get like a month or two of them consecutively before your end of the year exams! I wish that had been the case in my high school. Anyway, I digress, so I had a reading day on Thursday. I spent pretty much the entire day studying. I studied Finnish until I couldn't see straight, and then my husband made me go to bed!!!! Not to mention that Monday was easy. I didn't have to go in at my usual 9am, I was able to sleep in and go at 12! Tuesday my teacher wasn't even at school, so we had a sub that just let us play games for the class period. Of course all of these games had to do with Verbs and such, but it was still a game day. Wedesday we just studied for the upcoming test, so why was my week hectic? To be honest I have know idea, it just felt that way. Overall, it was a pretty light week. I wish that I had more of them. The highlight of my week was Thusday though. I just happened to get a note in the mail letting me know that Kela had finally paid me for going to class! Yay for me! I would take classes all the time if I got paid for it. So my husband and I went to the movies after my test on Friday and saw Wall-E (which is really cute and you should go see if you haven't done so already). Then we went to the store and I bought myself 6 books and a nice new Winter coat!!! Again I say, what a week!!! :-)

No comments: