Friday, October 24, 2008

What do I write about?!?

Lately I have done nothing but schoolwork! Maybe a little housework, but mostly schoolwork. So I have sat around all week wondering what I could blog about in my spare time, and I have come up with nothing. How sad is that, right? In a way I feel as though I am back in college because I never had any time on my hands then either. It was all work, work, work! I am lucky to have my husband around to pry my away from my book sometimes though. I think my brain would explode if he didn't make me take breaks every now and then. This weekend I am going to try to take it easy and only study 1 day! So unlike me, but I am going to do it. My goal is to do something exciting, or at least something outside of the apartment. I'll even try to remember to blog and let you know how that works out for me! :-) Hyvää Viikonloppua!!!!

No comments: