Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Who would've thunk it?

So I am missing Thanksgiving this year. I love Turkey Day! Not only that, but I do not get to meet my "little" brother's girlfriend who came home with him either. No one in our family had met her until either today or yesterday. I believe it was yesterday that they drove down from the mountains where he is in school. Anyway, this is my little brother's first girlfriend from my understanding (or he may not have told me in the past, who knows!), and they have been together for months now. They were dating before I even left to come here to Finland. Being the eldest sibling I feel that I have the "big sister" preogative of sizing this girl up and bestowing my opinion to A., but since I am way on the other side of creation I do not get this privilege. AHHH! Well, I just hope I get an invite to the wedding (j/k, I hope! Boy better not be engaged!!).

No comments: