Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Accomplishment?

I'm not sure that I should classify it as such, but today I finished up watching the Thundercats! I kid you not. It was definitely a blast from my past. I use to watch this cartoon when I was a kid. I happened to mention it to my husband one day and he downloaded all 130 episodes for me. I watched them in a months time. I guess that could be called an accomplishment. As corny as that sounds it has nothing on my Sailor Moon record though. I watched the entire series (200+ episodes) in 3 weeks time back during the Summer of '05 when I was visiting here. Subtitles and all! Sigh, the things this man will actually download for me to watch. It's silly stuff I know, but hey, I'm a silly kind of gal. I guess it sort of makes me feel like a kid again, lol! Cheers!

No comments: