Friday, August 3, 2007

What's a gal to do?

Kai and I were meandering about the Kamppi and made our way down to the ground floor and came upon one of my favorite stores. The Tiimari. They had Hello Kitty items on sale, and I adore HK. So I broke down and bought 11 Euros worth, which really isn't a lot, but it will keep me satisfied for the moment. I only have a 100 euro a month allowance so I am trying to keep myself away from the Blippo (or something like that) store where they have quite a few HK items. Honestly, I am so juvenile sometimes, but I just couldn't help myself. On my little shopping spree I purchased 2 HK pencils, a pencil sharpener, a small notebook, a pencil case, and an eraser seeing as how the pencils did not come with them. Hm..I might add that my day began with just a quest for rechargable batteries for my camera. We found them after the Tiimari! I'm just glad they didn't have anything more or I would truly be broke!!




1 comment:

FluteLoop said...

You know I love you! You've got to admit they're adorable though!