Thursday, August 23, 2007

Meet our pet!

Insert: Sorry for such a long post. I just had to get it out of my system!

In actuality it is really one of my bils. The one that lives with us. Not for much longer though, thankfully as the hubby and I will be moving in mid-September. No, he isn't a bad guy, he is just incredibly irratating! He does absolutely nothing at the apt except make a mess. Occasionally he does wash his clothes, but that is about it. There is a clothes hamper in the bathroom that he uses, and pretty much just lets his clothes build up. When I can stand the stench no longer I wash his clothes for him. Sad! He daily routine (that I observe anyway) consists of going to work, coming home and doing nothing except for eating, playing on the computer, and watching tv and perhaps complaining. You see, he doesn't really like living with me either, which is fine by me. I really could care less to tell you the truth. I think it is the fact that he can't "be himself" when I am around or so the hubby says. Now, when I am around he leaves dishes in the sink unwashed, leaves pans on the stove unwashed, leaves his used snotrags (kleenex) around the apt (everywhere), leaves his clothes he's worn on the backs of the kitchen chairs, leaves his socks in the couch, he sleeps on the couch even though he bought a bed to help with his back problems...the problem there is that he either sleeps in just his underwear or naked and he is one smelly somebody, he spits his tobacco in the sink and doesn't always wash it out which means it is left there for me to find, he is an extremely loud and obnoxious eater...I can be in the other room with the door closed and hear him eating through the wall! gross, and when he has a conversation it is all about what is happening to him. Nobody but him. Personally, I just leave the room so I don't have to be around him, and he's always farting and burping without taking anyone else into consideration (an excuse me would be nice). Maybe I'm being harsh, but I'm sure I'll like him much better when I don't have to live with him. Although this place is going to look like a shithole when we leave because he is never going to clean it and that translates into me never coming to visit. It'll still be the hubby's apt though since the place is in his name. We should find a way to make him clean it. I don't know how long he'll manage to stay here anyway considering how poorly he manages money. He really sucks at it. I don't mind slightly disheveled but I definitely do not do NASTY! I am happy to announce that I have 2 sils and another bil who are not in the least bit like the one we live with. They're great! Anyway, enough of my ranting and raving...this has wore me out mentally!


Not a great pic...."our pet" in his underwear sprawled
out on the couch in all his glory! Eww!

2 comments:

Cloggsy said...

hehehe

Libby said...

Gross, gross, gross! I'm glad you're getting out in September. Some people, no matter how decent they are as people are just horrid roommates, aren't they?