Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Going out and about!

I don't normally look forward to just going out and doing nothing but looking around at stuff, but today I am. I am just happy that I am getting out of the apartment. Maybe that is just due to the fact that it is sort of hot indoors, I would say that that is a good possiblility. I also have a promised care package that I need to finish getting together. I am sending one to my friend, Jennifer, who is in the navy. I probably won't be able to get it in the mail until Sept. but that is just fine. Who knows, maybe I'll find some stuff to send to her while we are out today.

Oh yeah, and after just one month I have a puppy fund update. I started it on July 5, and now it is just a month later and I have 109 euros saved to go towards my doggie. The hubby says that when I reach 500 euros he'll get me the dog! Maybe I'll have a couple of good months!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

awwwww!!! you're one of the sweetest friends ever! :-)