Thursday, August 30, 2007

Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter

Ok...so I know it is a little cheesy collecting comic books and all, but the hubby got me addicted to certain comics that he reads and collects. Well, it just so happens that one of my favorite fiction authors now has a comic book to go along with her books. Obviously, I had to have the first copy, so the hubby bought it for me as part of an early birthday gift thing. I have often wondered while reading the series what the characters would look like if they were illustrated, and now I am happy to say that I know first hand. Well, not all of the characters because the comic is 'to be continued'. It just gives me something to look forward to!! That along with the new book that I can't wait to buy!!


My new comic...Yippee!

No comments: