Friday, August 17, 2007

...

Well, the weekend is here at last, which means that my slacker b-i-l will be off. Gah! Come on Monday!!! I like my b-i-l, I just like him more when he is not around. Anyway, not a lot planned for today or the weekend. I might call home to the States later. Kai and I are going to watch the Matt Damon movie, The Bourne Ultimatum, when he gets off work. I guess that'll be our weekend thing. He has to work from 2-9 tomorrow. I wish he were working his normal hours, but I don't mind so much. I hope Big V has some plans though because I'd like to have the place to myself for a while. Hmm...I'm whining...not a good sign. Looks like it's time to find something constructive to do!!

Edit: I most definitely recommend the Bourne Ultimatum! Went with the hubby to see it and loved it. It was my fave out of all three movies. And of course it was a Matt Damon movie...what can I say! *sigh*

1 comment:

Libby said...

I hope you have a good weekend, I'm looking forward to watching the Bourne movie too- a little Matt Damon rushing around europe is good for the soul.

(ps: adorable baby clothes in the post below!)