Friday, August 3, 2007

The Things that can go Wrong.

We lost our internet here for a couple of days just a few days ago due to a cable fire right across the street from us. There were fire trucks and police all around directing traffic around the whole block. It was neat getting to see all of these different service people, I hate that it took a fire for me to see them though. Anyway, it was a tram line that caught fire and the fire people sprayed foam everywhere. I took some pictures from the window because it was raining out and I had to walk a block out of my way to get home. I wouldn't have minded so much, but it was in the rain. Anyway, I am so happy we have the net back now. I'm not good at getting along without it anymore!!! I'm too dependent these days!



Fire Trucks across the street



Firemen right next door.



Closer picture of the fire trucks across the street.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

wow!!! you take pictures of everything, don't you? lol