Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A shopping we will go!

I went shopping with my 15 yr. old sister-in-law (Maaria) this past weekend because she was visiting us here in Helsinki and wanted to get stuff for school which started for her today. We had a marvelous time. Three whole days of shopping and a movie. We saw Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Yes, it did just now come out in theaters here. We got her some really cute shoes and an adorable gray jacket amongst other things.

While we were out though I couldn't help but shop for some baby clothes. Jessica, my bf, is having a little boy in November and I will be "Auntie Stacy". I am thrilled about this and am planning to buy her tons of baby stuff. I found two cute little outfits and some itty bitty socks that matched them. So of course they made their way to the kassa (cash register or checkout). These are just the first of many a purchase to come. In just a few more months Mrs. Chloe over at ETP will be getting the same treatment! I am hoping for a girl C!! Break the Minyon male cycle!






Alas, while we were out the Finnish Bookstore in Kamppi had a sale going on and I spied HK. So I made a small detour into the store and walked out with just a few small items. Yes dear, they are quite useful. I've already filled over half of one of the two photo albums I purchased with pictures that were given to us by the in-laws and with pictures that Kai had floating around of one of his visits to the States. See, these things were strewn everywhere, but now they have a proper home. I'm also sure that I'll find plenty of uses for the other items as well!





The refrigerator magnet Maaria brought me home
from France! It's too cute!

No comments: