Thursday, October 4, 2007

Down and Out

Been feeling a little down and out this week. Not sure why. I suppose it could be the weather. It has been sort of dreary, rainy, Fall weather. Oh well...I don't think it really matters all that much. My SIL from France was here Sunday night through Tuesday morning. It was nice to spend time with another female for a change. We went shopping and I got a couple of new scarves for the Winter, although she paid for them. Said it was a late birthday gift. Still kind of odd to me when people here buy me things. My 15 yr. old SIL will be coming tomorrow to stay the weekend with us. I think we're going to all go to take her home on Sunday so we can see the parents. That'll be nice. It'll have been exactly 2 months since we last saw them on Sunday. Not much to blog about. I'm sort of boring this week. Lol.

2 comments:

Cloggsy said...

Awww I hope you feel better soon my sweetness. Can't have a down and out Aunt Stac!!!

Libby said...

I was just feeling this way myself, it's no fun. I hope your spirits get a lift this weekend. :)