Sunday, September 30, 2007

Heaven

So this past week I meant to get the pictures of the new place posted but I didn't. I have to admit that I just felt like crapola! Most of them are up now though, still I am sorry for the delay. One of the perks to living in this place is the wonderful, wonderful Sauna! I love it! We have it for an hour on Fridays from 6-7. We pay 12 euros a month so that is 3 a week for our time. Not too shabby I must say. Anyway, taking a Sauna is like being in Heaven!!! You feel so good and refreshed afterwards. I really meant to take my camera with me to take a picture of it on Friday and forgot. I will not make the same mistake this week though. There will be sauna pictures next weekend though! I felt so much better after my crappy week when I got out of the sauna! It really does work miracles!



This is me post-sauna enjoying a nice cold Cider!
Don't you just love the blood red look, lol!

No comments: