Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Home at Last!

I LOVE the new apartment. It isn't very large, but it is quaint and suits both me and the hubby! The only things we have left to put up are dishes and clothes. I am going to begin rewashing dishes tomorrow to put up and our linens. I want them to be fresh before I put them into their new homes. As soon as I find where I packed my camera I'll take pictures. I love our neighborhood too. It is perfect for going jogging and walking. Not to mention that I have plenty of room inside the apartment for my non-outdoorsie workout(s)! The last time I was this giddy was when I got married (both times)!

On a blah note, my friend Jennifer who is in the Navy is out at sea (or however they refer to it) for 2 1/2 weeks. That means I won't get to hear from her until her ship docks back in Norfolk. She says that her ship provides internet access, but it is really slow and really not worth the effort. Oh well...2 weeks isn't that long!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna see pics, I wanna see pics!!!

Unknown said...

I'm w/Cloggsy on this one. Show us the pics! Happy Home Sweet Home!