Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Today I am officially a quarter of a Century old! Doesn't it sound awful when you use the word century?? Hee, hee! So yeah, today is my birthday and my sweet, sweet husband took me out for a nice lunch (I had a yummy steak), bought me a cute Hello Kitty pillow, and took me to get my hair cut (yesterday)! He even brought me a pink rose home from work on Friday! He was so sweet. I have to admit that I am just happy to see him on my birthday. This is only the 2nd time in 6 years that I have got to see him on my birthday. Last year was the first and that was back in the States! So it looks like we're making a tradition of it now (FINALLY!) So for the rest of the day we're just sort of relaxing a bit, and then later I'm going to attack some Ben & Jerry's Peace of Cake! Yummy Yummy!


Me with my new haircut (yet to be styled!)



OK...now you can see HK!



The rose the hubby brought home and that was
the only thing I had to put it in!! (Yikes!)

4 comments:

Libby said...

Happy Birthday, FluteLoop! And many happy returns!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Miss Stacy! May your year be marvelous and wonderful! :)

Unknown said...

I'm meant to be this great friend (we were in each others weddings) and I don't even know when your birthday is??????

I promise good times in VA when you come back to the States! You'll have a little bubba to play with too then!

Happy Birthday my dear dear Stacy. I miss you.

x

FluteLoop said...

Aww..Thanks so much ladies! C, you are a great friend. I really didn't realize that you did not know! Oops!!! I'll definitely hold you to getting to play tons with your "little bubba"!