Friday, October 5, 2007

Doctor??

The hubby has been telling me for weeks now that I need to go to the doctor. Obviously I disagree because I hate going to the doctor. I think I have decided to bite the bullet and go on Monday when he gets out of work. Maybe. I need to quit being a big baby and just go. I mean it's not like I am going to the dentist. I really HATE them, although I will go. Don't you just hate such necessary evils!

I just got a text from my SIL and it looks like she won't be able to visit until next weekend. It looks like she has pneumonia! What horrible stuff! To top it off she just had her ear operated on again this past Monday (long story there). I really hope she feels better soon. It is tough to be in school and be sick! Poor girl. Anyway, at least I still have my sauna to look forward to at 6! *Sigh* It really is the small things in life that keep a person happy!

No comments: