Sunday, October 21, 2007

MIA

I've been out of it for the past couple of weeks. Just hadn't done anything worth posting and honestly haven't felt like it. Found out from the doctor that I have two discs pressing against a nerve in my back. I haven't really been too worried about it though. I was told to do a lot of walking. Nice. Also, I am not suppose to sit up for too long. Either I walk, lay down, and that is that. Anyway, I really don't have anything to go on about. Hopefully I will think of something soon! Besides I need to get caught up on my blog reading. I've really slacked off!

3 comments:

Cloggsy said...

Oh no - I hope you are OK pumpkin. Me, Joe and baby bump are thinking of you!

Cx

FluteLoop said...

Aww! Thanks! I'm fine though, so no worries!

Libby said...

I second the well wishes, I hope you are felling better soon.