Thursday, October 25, 2007

Way Expensive

I have been looking and looking for Chihuahua breeders here in Finland. I have managed to find a few and have corresponded with them, and I have come to the conclusion that I will just not be getting one anytime soon. They are VERY expensive. A very nice breeder even sent me pictures of his puppies sleeping and crawling around. I enquired as to how much he asks for them and he said 1500 euros. That is a lot. Especially when you think of it in USD. Right now 1 Euro is the same as $1.43. Yup! The dollar is very weak. That means that my puppy would cost $2147.09! Right now I only have about 312 Euros. That is about a leg! Lol! Looks like I am going to have to recycle a lot more bottles, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh.My.Word. I wish I could send a smiley that showed you my face right now. Over $2K for a CHIHUAHUA?! You could probably have a friend buy you a dog, buy an airplane ticket and BRING it to you in Finland for cheaper than that. :) Good luck in your dog search!

FluteLoop said...

You might be right! I honestly cannot believe how expensive these small dogs are here!