Thursday, July 17, 2008

Must have Pepperoni!!!

I LOVE pizza like a madwoman! To me it should be its own food group. I could honestly eat it on a daily basis (like popcorn, which should also be its own food group). Of course I would have to run 20 miles a day to work off all of the foods that I love. Anyway, today Kai and I went and got Pizza Hut pizza for lunch and got their lunch special. We both got a Classic Pepperoni pizza (what use to be a small size in the U.S. before they came up with these ridulously small personal pizza mini things) and a 20oz. drink a piece for 14.80 euros. How cheap is that? So I enjoyed my pizza lunch and am going to have to chain myself to something here in the apt. from now on to keep me from going to get myself a pizza every day. Anyway, I said all of that to say this, I love pizza! I just wish I didn’t feel guilty for eating it, but that too shall pass. Now I am off to treat myself to Smash (Bugles that are covered in chocolate) as dessert.




Our beloved Pizza Hut that is just 5 short minutes walk from the apartment! How tempting!!

No comments: