Sunday, July 13, 2008

McDonald's anyone?

Kai and I walk by this Mickey D's everytime we go to the Center or whenever I walk to meet him after work I float by it, but I could never figure out just where the actual fast food joint was because of that pesky wall. All I knew was there was a huge Golden Arches sign in the middle of a wall!!! Also, I kept seeing a sign for the Mcdrive, but where on earth is the driveway?!? Well, I took a picture of the building the day that we decided to mosey on in and have a look see. You know what? That McDonald's is right there on the bottom floor of this big round building, and yes they do have a drive thru. You have to turn left, or right, at the stoplight there and drive around to the back side of the building to get to it. It is just a big round McDonald's! Now I cannot begin to tell you what that odd black cage looking thing surrounding the building is. I still haven't figured that one out yet. I can however tell you that it is not a cage. That is all I know. That and the cheeseburgers are really good! Yum!



No comments: