Friday, February 29, 2008

Insured!

Today I finally received my KELA card. Not having a KELA card was ok, it hasn't exactly been outrageously expensive to go to the doctor or anything, but now it will be even cheaper. I am also no longer restricted to just going to private doctors now either. Prescriptions, which have already cost next to nothing will also be half the price. So I am not complaining at all. I am just happy to be "insured"! Yay me!!



This is a picture of what my KELA card looks like. This one isn't mine. Not that I couldn't take a picture of mine and post it, I would just rather not do it. I got this picture from the KELA website. Obviously it is only an example, hence the word Specimen printed across it. I will be going to get my picture ID KELA card soon, and I am excited about that. Once I have one of those handy I will no longer have to tote my passport everywhere I go. Not that I mind, but I would rather not accidently misplace it (as I am so proned to do). They are more expensive to replace than an ID card! Now I suppose my mission will be finding a regular doctor to go to.

No comments: