Monday, February 18, 2008

My Charge

I have a very special guest staying with me until Wednesday (Keskiviikko) night. His name is Rufu (not Rufus). He belongs to a lady that works with my husband, and they are on vacation so he is staying with me until they get back. I am in heaven having a doggy to look after. The hubby says that this is my "trial run" to see how I will handle having a dog of my own. To me that is hilarious because I had never been without a dog until I was 24 years old (last year!). He knows I will be just fine. Anyway, back to Rufu...he has made himself right at home. He ended up in my bed about 5 minutes after he arrived, and has been at my feet since then. He is a sweet little critter. The only downside to Rufu is his 5-6am bathroom runs. Not that I am complaining though, oh no, I love, LOVE having him here. I'll be sad to see him leave later this week. So until then I am going to enjoy having his company!!



Rufu making himself right at home!


Me and Rufu (sorry for the horrible acne!!)