Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Horrible Blogger

That is how I would describe myself! I just never update, ever, or so it would seem. I guess I could tell you about my weekend, even though that ended 3 days ago! Ha. Actually my sister-in-law was here (she's 10 years my junior), and we went to see the Jerry Seinfeld movie. The one with the little bees in it. I thought that it was kind of cute. I remember making a comment when the bees starting repolinating all of the dead plants and stuff, "Instantaneous polination and blooming just don't take place like that." My husband, who had been so good to sit through the movie in the first place, turned to me and said, "there are talking bees, and that is your problem." Well, it might not be correct in any way, but I thought that it was a cute movie. On our way home from the movie theater we stopped into the video store and rented two more movies which we watched that same night. Now after I have sat through one movie it is difficult for me to sit through another. So the two of them were lucky. We rented Blood and Chocolate, which was just ok for me, and we watched Rush Hour 3. I kind of like it. It was a fast paced action film, and I like them fast paced. Anyway, that is really all that I did over the weekend. Not too shabby if I say so myself.

No comments: