Friday, June 15, 2007

What was I thinking?!?

Ever had one of those days where you absolutely thought that you would just die? Well that has been my day today. I raked wet leaves and pinestraw in the back yard for 2 1/2 hours this morning, then I took a break long enough to talk to the hubby. Well, it being Dad's day off he gets the bright idea of riding bikes. We took our usual 3.2 mile ride before dinner. Fine. Then he decided that we needed to get back on the bikes again and ride just a little more. From our house to the city limits sign and back is a mile. WEELLLL, Dad and I overshot the city limits sign by a mile and a half. So...instead of our nice little (not so leisurely) 3.2 mile trip, we ended up riding 7 1/2 miles, and I still have yard work to do tomorrow! :-) Again I say, What Was I Thinking?!? I guess what won't kill me will only make me stronger. Looks like I'm going to need a bike in Finland Kai (and less hills!).

No comments: