Thursday, June 28, 2007

Helsinki from my window

Not the best picture in the world because it is a little fuzzy, but this is what 3:30 am looks like here. The downside is that we don't have blinders in the bedroom so every morning I've woken up at 3:00 am. I eventually fall back to sleep, but since I was up I thought I'd take a pic. This is the street that I currently live on, Linnankoskenkatu. The pic is of the apt. across the street and the Mec Shoe store. They are currently have a sale. I might have to stop by tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

For some reason, the pic didn't work for me. May have been my browser, though. So I'm curious, are you going to learn Finnish? :)

Unknown said...

THERE'S NO PIC WOMAN!!

FluteLoop said...

Hmm...I see a picture. I'll try to see if I can fix it!