Monday, June 18, 2007

What a HOT day!

In about an hour I'll be out in the extreme heat grilling out for dad! He is off today and we're giving him a "surprise" cookout for Father's Day to go along with his two giftcards and whatnot. I just simply cannot get over the fact that it is currently 96 degrees outside right now at the first of June! I really am looking forward to Finnish weather!

On another note, I had the most unprofessional doctor appointment today. I went in to have a pap done and had to use a doctor I've never seen before because my regular doctor is booked through July. He was a young, black male doctor, he was nice, but he kept making awful faces throughout my entire visit. The visit went the same as they always do, but after it was over he didn't do a breast examine of any sort and he made faces at me while asking me questions about the girls. Then while I was putting my clothes on I heard him speaking to the nurse that was in the room with us through the door. Apparently I grossed him out, but how unprofessional to talk about a patient right outside their door. Now...I don't know what the deal was, there was nothing "gross" anywhere around where he was poking and prodding because I take care of everything nicely...grrr...then the prick wouldn't even give me samples of my prescription like my other doctor does, so I ended up paying $407 for that! Needless to say, I will not be using him again! I will wait for my doctor (next time I'm in the country)!

Sorry for all the personal talk, but wow what a day it has been!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG - what exactly did you hear him saying?

How rude.