Friday, June 29, 2007

Today's Game plan

There actually isn't a whole lot planned for today. Yesterday Kai and Maaria and I went to see Live Free or Die Hard, so today I'll be going to renew my library card which expired in April. Maaria is going to come with me just in case I need someone an interpreter. Oh...I also bought myself a hair dryer yesterday. It is my first major purchase since getting here. That and a lollypop. I hope the weather clears up a little so I can walk about and take some pictures. If not then I will take you all on a guided tour sometime next week!! I hope the picture from my last post is working now. I can see it when I check my page without signing in, so hopefully that is a good sign. Anyway, it is too early to be up, so I'm going to hop back in bed for a bit! Good night!!

No comments: