Monday, June 11, 2007

Look what the cat dragged in...

yup, that would be me! I just got back from riding my bike 3.2 miles with Dad! I only stopped once and that was at a stop sign. In the words of the great one, "You did well Pilgram". I've been doing a lot outdoors for the past week and then some. Last weekend I was at the beach, when I came home I raked the yard for 3 days (12 hrs) and I'm still only halfway finished with it. I'll be back at it again tomorrow. I've basically been keeping busy so that the time between now and when I fly to FI to be with the hubby flies by faster. I also have a TON of stuff that needs to find a home in a nice tightly sealed rubbermaid container. I believe I've been keeping those boys at rubbermaid in business with all that I've been buying lately (just 7 tubs)!! Oh well, time for supper. I think I'm going to have a nice salad and some squash. Then I'm going to bed. I'm one tired little white girlie!






A random pic of me and Chloe (Just for fun!)!
(How we feel after returning from the airport)



My room at the beach house.
I watched the Star Wars Marathon on that tv!



Part of my yard work



Another view of my yard work




View from the dock at the Beach house





Front view of the beach house

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God aren't we just frightning!!!

FluteLoop said...

We just send shivers up my spine!