Sunday, April 1, 2007

Whirlwind Weekend!

Friday I went to work and I have the world's worst sore throat right now, although I believe that is just from my sinuses. Got in from work and went straight to the 4H camp for the first day of the Spring Target Shooting Sports Workshop. So I got home at about 10pm. I was exhausted to say the least. Didn't get to go to the workshop Saturday because I had a day for wedding stuff planned with Dad. We went everywhere, but I have the groomsmen gifts now. I only have a few more things to take care of and we'll be good to go wedding wise. We didn't get home until after 10:30. I got my hair trimmed while we were out and had my layers re-defined, so my hair looks cute again. I also managed to find a little time to run into the bookstore and use a certificate I had and bath & bodyworks as well. I love getting free stuff! So I had a great day yesterday, but I did not sleep one wink last night. This morning when I got up at 6 to get ready for church and head over to the 4H camp (I had to give the written test this morning) I was drained! Luckily Jim had a nice pot of coffee brewed when I got there. I could not have functioned without it! What really made my morning though was hearing from Kai! He called me just before I left so I was all smiles! Moving along, I got to church this morning and met with the Preacher and 3 elders and joined the church. I have been going to this church since I was born (except for maybe 3 years), and everyone automatically assumed I was a member already. Needless to say there were a lot of people scratching their heads in the congregation this morning when the Preacher announced that I joined the church! I found it rather humerous myself. Now I am trying to relax. I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow because I could use another day in this weekend, but I won't make the money by staying home. I just hope I feel better by tomorrow! Hmm...I hope I didn't leave anything out of my update. If I did it will just have to stay left out!

No comments: