Friday, April 6, 2007

Ok...not everything worked out today...

but that is ok. I did not get around to going to Belk's today, but I will be going to Church tonight. The place where I am having my hair done may do makeup as well, and if that is the case then it would be silly for me to go somewhere else to have it done. That would just be time consuming. I tried getting a hold of someone at Bo and Company but had no luck. I am going to call my aunt who set up the appointment for my hair to call and see if they do make up and can work me in if they do. The hair is scheduled for 9:30am...that is good, I just hope that my hair holds up. It is baby fine. Anywho...Chloe if you read this don't stress so much over the invites, I trust you completely! Well, time to get back to important stuff (as if blogging isn't important, right?).

No comments: