Thursday, April 5, 2007

Spring (Easter) Break begins today!!

That's right! I won't be working tomorrow because I am going to get my lovely bridal gown tomorrow from Fayetteville, and will be meeting up with my best friend while I am there. School is actually here tomorrow because they are making up a snow day, but not I!! I'm looking forward to having a nice relaxing week next week. Although I did find out today that I will be staying with the maternity leave until the 26th now instead of the 19th. The teacher is taking an extra week even though she is not going to be paid for it. That is alright though, it is more money in my broken bank account. I may even go shopping next week for myself. Get some new clothes, who knows?? Sigh...time to leave this place and go by Belk's and then go home. I'm debating on whether or not I'll feel like going to the Maundy Thursday service tonight. Hmm... maybe if Dad is going...therefore it is yet to be seen! A nap sounds like a good idea though! :-)

No comments: